Halloween

Halloween
David and I never dress up...but we really should!

About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States

Monday, August 11, 2008

Up the nose it goes!

Jace is obsessed with his nose! He constantly has his finger in it and it drives me crazy! Lately he has started to put other items in his nose. He was caught putting play-doh up there at day care. I've seen him stick dryer lint in there. I just knew he would be my child I would take to the doctor to dislodge some foreign object. I was wrong - sort of. I was at youth conference and came home to find out that David had to take Jace to the doctor - not me.
David thought Jace had stuck one of Jaden's air-soft gun BB's up his nose. He could see something was in there and Jace kept sneezing so off they went to the doctor. The doctor said it was not a BB but she couldn't tell what it was. What she did next made David question why he had to pay the $20 co-pay. The doctor closed the nostril that did not have the foreign object in it and had David blow in Jace's mouth. After a few blows, lots of snot all over David's cheek and a very upset Jace, a piece of uncooked macaroni came flying out of Jace's nose striking David in the cheek.
There is no permanent damage and if Jace sticks something else up his nose we know what to do and it won't cost us $20.00!

2 comments:

Tasharoo said...

That is great! It could only be better with pictures! You should post that one from facebook with you all at Lagoon and Jace with his finger up his nose!! Hee hee!

temaire said...

That is hilarious! (not for your poor son!) you always have to wonder about kids! lol