Halloween

Halloween
David and I never dress up...but we really should!

About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn is mine!

I have the final book in the Twighlight series! I got it about 12:45 AM and I am excited to read it. Daisha and I disagree on who Bella should choose; I want Jacob and she wants Edward. I just like the idea that Jacob is a little dangerous...of course Edward is too but only because he's a vampire and finds it difficult to control his desire to suck Bella's blood! Other than that, Edward is a wuss! He treats Bella like she's a piece of china that has been handed down through generations; never letting her do anything. Jacob, on the other hand, let's her live. Besides, Jacob is warm and cuddly - Edward is cold and shimmery! Jacob is the way to go!

No comments: