Halloween

Halloween
David and I never dress up...but we really should!

About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whatever!

I love my job - at least I love what I do at my job. I get to analyze financial statements, post entries, present the financials to the owners and research questions. I also do payroll and HR. I especially love the HR part of it. My many years at my previous company taught me a lot about effective HR. Towards the end of my employment at my former company, I learned how an HR department should not operate.
There is one problem with my job though...I have no friends at work! Part of the problem is my position - I work a lot with management and people are cautious around HR. But a bigger part of it is political. My current boss came into the company at a time when major changes where happening and then he made even more changes - people don't like change. I feel like I'm guilty by association. People aren't mean at all but they don't reach out to me either. I've tried to reach out to them but don't have a lot of success. Today was an especially trying day and at the end of the day all I could say was "WHATEVER"!

1 comment:

Tasharoo said...

Sorry about that...well, you have me!!! I love ya!