Halloween

Halloween
David and I never dress up...but we really should!

About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tradition

David and I had our first date at Liberty Park on the 24th od July so every 24th we go to Liberty Park to watch the fireworks. My BFF, Beverly, and her family join us too. Liberty Park has a decent show but it is more fun to watch all of the weird people...and it gets weirder every year. It's a good object lesson for the kids - this is why you stay in school. this is why you don't do drugs, this is why you dress modestly, this is why you don't get pregnant (or impregnate anybody) when you are just a child yourself etc....

1 comment:

Tasharoo said...

That's what brothers and sisters are for..."that's what happens when you drink to much beer, smoke cigarettes, do drugs, knock someone up...etc. etc. etc.!" Hopefully my boys have learned their lessons from my family (on both sides) and won't have to "experiment" themselves! Pray for us!